Total Degree Hours: 65
* Creative Arts/Language, Philosophy, and Culture elective must be chosen from the corresponding section of the Core Curriculum .
Special Admissions Criteria and Program Information:
All applicants to the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program are required to attend an information session before the application deadline.
- Students must be TSI compliant
- Hold a TCCD Student Colleague Number
- Must meet with the CTE advisor
- Currently have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the HESI A2 Entrance Exam with a minimum score of 70 in each section
- IELTS 6.5 minimum score or TOEFL iBT test 83 as a minimum score for ESL students
This program is a selective admissions offering.
Prior to application, students with international college credits must contact International Admissions 817-515-1570 to verify those courses that will transfer to TCC.
Once admitted to the program students must maintain a minimum grade of “C” (78%) in all courses found within the degree plan.
Students who are selected for admission must perform and pass a drug screening and criminal background check, both of which must report negative in order to remain in the program. Required immunizations must be completed prior to the beginning of classes.