Continuing education (non-credit) courses and programs are open to anyone 18 years or older, regardless of citizenship or residency; except for programs designed for children and youth. Continuing education courses vary in length from one class session to a full semester. Some courses may have specific requirements, which are noted in the program and course descriptions. Non-citizens holding visitor visas may not be eligible to register for multi-course or extended duration continuing education programs.
New students are those who have never been enrolled in a Tarrant County College (TCC) class. These students will need to obtain a student ID number by completing the Active Apply online application.
- Complete the online application with Active Apply
- Indicate the course being applied for is a Continuing Education course
- When prompted to select a term, choose the earliest term the class might start
- Q1 (September-November)
- Q2 (December-February)
- Q3 (March-May)
- Q4 (June-August)
- Submit evidence of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination, only applies to students who are:
- Under 22 years old, and
- Registering in a program of 360 or more hours (most continuing education courses and programs will not require proof of vaccination)
An email will be sent when processing is complete and a student ID has been issued, allow up to 24 hours for processing. Follow the Returning Student steps below to complete registration.
Students who have previously enrolled at TCC and have obtained a student ID may register for classes through WebAdvisor.
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Find Sections under Find Classes & Build Schedule
- Select a term under Continuing Education Terms
- Select a Course Name from Choose a Subject from the list below
- Select a Course
- Check the box next to the section to add to the list and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration or Continue searching for sections
- Confirm the choices selected and select Submit
- Select Payment options to pay online with a credit card
Register in Person
Registration (and admission if needed) can also be completed in person at any campus Admissions and Registrar office. Continuing education courses offered through the TCC Connect Campus are supported by the Trinity River Admissions and Registrar office.
Some continuing education programs may require additional eligibility requirements or prerequisites to be accepted into the program. Students interested in these programs must meet the specific requirements prior to registering for the course(s). Additional program information is available on the TCC website or by contacting the appropriate department or program coordinator.
Plan for payment of tuition and fees:
Prepare for the start of classes: