Continuing education courses and programs are open to anyone 18 years or older, regardless of citizenship or residency; except for programs designed for children and youth. Continuing education courses vary in length from one class session to a full semester. Some courses may have specific requirements, which are noted in the program and course descriptions. Non-citizens holding visitor visas may not be eligible to register for multi-course or extended duration continuing education programs.
New students are those who have never been enrolled in a Tarrant County College (TCC) class. These students will need to obtain a student ID number by completing the ApplyTCC online application.
- Complete the online application with ApplyTCC.
- Indicate the academic level is Continuing Education
- When prompted to select a term, choose the earliest term the class might start
- Q1 (September-November)
- Q2 (December-February)
- Q3 (March-May)
- Q4 (June-August)
- Submit evidence of Meningitis Vaccination, only applies to students who are:
- Under 22 years old, and
- Registering in a program of 360 or more hours (most continuing education courses and programs will not require proof of vaccination)
An email will be sent when processing is complete and a student ID has been issued, allow up to 24 hours for processing. Follow the Returning Student steps below to complete registration.
Students who have previously enrolled at TCC and have obtained a student ID may register for classes through MyTCCTrack.
Part I: Find Your Class and Build Your Schedule
- Log in to MyTCCTrack
- Select Course Catalog: Advanced Search
- Select Term
- Example: CE Qtr 3 2021 Mar-May
- Select Academic Level, then Continuing Education
- Click Search
- Use the Filter Results menu to help narrow your search:
- Under Availability, choose Open Sections Only to find classes that are not full
- Under Subject, choose a subject to further filter the results
- Select Add
- A pop-up window will appear with additional course section details
- Note: You are not yet enrolled at this step
- After reviewing the pop-up information, if this is still the section you want to add, select Add Section
- To keep browsing, select Close
- Only one section at a time can be added to your schedule
- Repeat as needed until you are ready to register
- You are not registered yet, proceed to Part II to finish your registration
Part II: Register for Classes (Complete Registration)
- Find the graduation cap icon (Academics) in the main menu and go to Student Planning > Plan & Schedule
- Review your schedule
- Select Register
- After you’ve registered, pay for your classes to complete enrollment
Register in Person
Registration (and admission if needed) can also be completed in person at any campus Admissions and Registrar office.
Some continuing education programs may require additional eligibility requirements or prerequisites to be accepted into the program. Students interested in these programs must meet the specific requirements prior to registering for the course(s). Additional program information is available on the TCC website or by contacting the appropriate department or program coordinator.
Plan for payment of tuition and fees:
Prepare for the start of classes:
Age 65 and Older Tuition Exemption
Texas resident students age 65 or older may be exempt from payment of all tuition for up to six semester hours per term and/or from payment of tuition if auditing credit or continuing education classes. Classes offered through the Senior Education Program are not eligible for this exemption.
- Audit of credit and continuing education classes is allowed only on a space-available basis and must be requested in person.
- Continuing education audit may be requested on the day the class starts.