Total Degree Hours: 60
* Creative Arts/Language, Philosophy, and Culture; and Social and Behavioral Science electives must come from the corresponding section of the Core Curriculum .
Special Admissions Criteria and Program Information:
All applicants to the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program are required to attend an information session before the application deadline. For additional information refer to the TCC website.
- Students must be TSI compliant
- Hold a TCCD student Colleague number
- Must meet with the CTE advisor
- Currently have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the HESI A2 entrance exam minimum score of 70 in each section IELTS 6.5 minimum score or TOEFL iBT test 83 minimum score for ESL Students
This program is a selective admissions offering.
Prior to application, students with international college credits must contact International Admissions 817-515-1570 to verify those courses that will transfer to TCCD. Once admitted to the program students must maintain a minimum grade of “C” (75%) in all courses found within the degree plan.
Students who are selected for admission must perform and pass a drug screening and criminal background check, both of which must report negative in order to remain in the program. Required immunizations must be completed prior to the beginning of classes.
After satisfactory completion of the above curriculum, the student is eligible to take the national examination to become certified as a Registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist (NM) with the A.R.R.T. and/or the N.M.T.C.B.
The Tarrant County College Nuclear Medicine Technology program has applied for accreditation by the Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs, 2000 N. Danforth Rd,Suite 130 #203, Edmond, OK, 73003, Tel: 405-285-0546, Fax: 405-285-0579, Email: email@example.com.