→ View 2022-2023 Student Handbook
The Tarrant County College (TCC) Student Handbook has been designed to inform students about services, policies, and procedures of the College. It is intended to help you successfully transition to college life and become fully engaged in your college educational experience. The Student Handbook is meant to complement the College Catalog, not to replace it. The College Catalog is the official source for TCC programs, courses, procedures, and provides information regarding academic regulations, admissions, and support services.
Effective Fall 2023 through Summer 2024
Publication Date: March 10, 2023
NOTE: The Student Handbook includes policies, regulations, procedures; and general information on rights, responsibilities, services, resources, and extracurricular activities. Tarrant County College reserves the right to make changes at any time to reflect Board policies, administrative regulations and procedures, and mandated state regulations. In case of conflict between a Board policy and provisions in the Student Handbook, policy shall prevail.
The following resources and links provide students with information as it relates to student rights, responsibilities, and rules governing student conduct.
Rules, Regulations & Policies
Safety & Security
- Browse Content:
- To view information on this page click on the link to show/hide the content or to open in a new window.
- To view other content in the catalog use the navigation menu links on the left side of this page or refer to the Catalog Help Guide.
- Search Content:
- To search for content enter the keyword(s) in the Catalog Search upper left box and click the search icon.
- For additional search options click on Advanced Search.
- For general assistance and College information contact the TCC Information Center: AskTCC or 817-515-8223
- For technical questions regarding the Student Handbook email: email@example.com
- For difficulty accessing this site contact: Student Accessibility Resources
- For best performance, periodically clear the browser’s cache, history, and/or browsing data.